Wednesday 2 December 2015

BELD: Proposal for Improvement of Train Breakdown Travel Contingency Plans (Personal Statement)


Eunice Siow
Having to travel to school or around on a day to day basis, I am very dependent on public transport, especially trains. Although I have not experienced a train breakdown, I can imagine how frustrating it must be for the commuters who have experienced it, causing them to be late for work, school or even ruin their appointments. Through this project, I hope to not only improve the current travel contingency plans in case of a breakdown, but also to suggest new ideas that can be implemented.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eunice,

    Indeed train breakdowns cause us to have many problems faced such as appointments. I am sure if there were other solutions to these problems, Singapore's transport experience for commuters would definitely be improved.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete